Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF - Not updating Product Master

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

We have periodic transfer setup for updating Product master and everything worked fine until we went ahead with ECC upgrade . The transactional data is getting CIF'ed properly and all but when me make changes to the availability group in material master and generate and activate the integration model . It does not update the Product Master . But if we run CFP1 then the Product Master is getting updated .

Can any one tell me why is that after the upgrade the Master Data Changes are not being transferred by Generating and Activating the integration model as it use to happen earlier .

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

• After running RIMODINI , Run CFP1 to process the change pointers, It will then remove the assignment from the APO hierarchy.
  • Or use RIMODACT/RIMODAC2 report instead of RIMODINI. Change pointers are considered in these reports. Please read note 533755 for more information.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rupesh ,

Once i make changes to material master after that we are running  RIMODACT/RIMODAC2 ....but the changes are not going across APO ...its as if after the upgrade RIMODAC2 is not processing the change pointers . It was working fine before we did ECC Enhancement Pack Upgrade .

Where as in current scenario if i run CFP1 it is sending te updates across to APO .....but my question is the whole functionality of generating and activating Integration models each night is to send across the updates to APO which is not happening in our case after the ECC enhancement pack upgrade .

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

This may be a stretch.  Check that the CIFMAT message type has change pointers activated in transaction BD50.

Best Regards,

Mike

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maclean ,

CIFMAT is active , i think the since CFP1 is processing the changes but not CFM2......it is not a problem with creation of change pointers but some how CFM2 is not picking them or processing them .

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Did you set up you material transfer in CFC9 as periodic?

Best Regards,

Mike

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

Maclean - Yes we had that as periodic

The issue has been fixed we had to apply OSS Note 1165059.

Thnks,

Nick

Answers (0)