cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic output determination for Sales order Line item changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Automatic output determination for Sales order Line item changes is not happening for certain item categories and it is working fine for few item categories.

Is there anything missing in config for these item categories.

Here is the background.

when user changed the sales order line item qty, no output was generated for item category(ABC). But once changed to item category(XYZ), output is generated.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the t-code - V/69, May be there is different output determination proc

is assigned...Please leave it blank if dont want to confiqure it at item level.

Regards

Pankaj Sonker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj. Both item categories has same output determination proc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont have have any specific requirement for a particular item category.

Then maintain output determination proc only for Sales document type...dont maintain at item category level...

In this case output determination will consider all the item categories.

Try this may be it help.

Regards

Pankaj Sonker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj. Let me try. I will come back to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj, i got to keep the output determination proc at item category. But both item categories had same proc assigned, dont know why both has different behavior.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Sales order, item level - Output screen and click on Goto Output Determination Analysis.

Output Determination Analysis will tell you the reason, why the Output is not triggered.

Please check output determination screen and if you need any further information, please write back to me.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Way to go. Thanks Krishna.

Determination analysis really helped me to find out issue. I think i can take it from here, if not i will come back to you.

This is what happening : It is nothing to do with the item category. We used one custom field from sales doc header in the automatic output determination. There are some enhancements(user exists) which is effecting these field values differently for different line items. I asked ABAPers to debug the enhancements to see why they are behaving differently for each line item and changing the sales doc header custom feild.

Thanks again.