Message no. QD092 - The sampling scheme is incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I am trying to calculate sample size in QA02, I am getting message

"The sampling scheme NT is incomplete"

Message no. QD092

Diagnosis

A sampling procedure was assigned to a characteristic in the inspection plan that references sampling scheme NT.
In this sampling scheme, no entry (that is, no sampling instruction) was found for the inspection severity 004, the AQL value 0.000 and for the lot size (for the population) 500.

Keep in mind that the population is not necessarily the same as the lot size. The population is calculated from

• the lot size
  • the conversion factor of the base unit of measure in the sample unit of measure
  • the factor of the sample unit

Example:
Base unit of measure is kg and the sample unit of measure is gr. The conversion factor is 1000. The factor of the sample unit is 5. As a result the individual sample is 5 grams.
If the lot size is, for example, 20 kg, then the population to which the sampling scheme is applied is 4000 (20 * 1000 / 5). If the calculated population exceeds the maximum allowed value of 10,000,000,000, the maximum value is used if it is entered in the "Lot size" column in the sampling scheme.

Procedure

Maintain sampling scheme NT.

I did check and there is no step with severity 004 maintained in my scheme.

Can you please check and help me.

Thanks a lot for all your help on this..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

The sampling scheme is incomplete:then you can see the sampling procedure field open in Char level in the Inspection plan.Please edit the sampling scheme also check for the lot size assigned

• In case inspection lot quantity is more than the maximum defined lot size in sampling scheme you will encounter with message as The sampling scheme xxx is incomplete
  • And the lot status changes to CRTD PASG --Created and Plan/specification assigned. 
  • In such cases, go to QDP2 and edit the sample size defined in sampling scheme or assign different sampling scheme which contains bigger lot size. 
  • Go to change inspection lot (Ctrl+Shift+F6) and assign task list. Lot will change its status to REL.

Also there is thread reported of similar issue:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1704285

Hope this helps

Regards