cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date only when order is confirmed in BA00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using standard output type BA00 for sales order confirmation.

Standard output type BA00 prints deliver date only if the order quantity is confirmed.

In my scenario the requested delivery date is in future and due to my availability config I cannot give any confirmtion qty before 3 -4 days of deliver date.

Now since we are using standard output type BA00, I have noticed that it only prints delivery date when the order qty is confirmed.

Can anybody please help me to resolve this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

BA00 output will print the Delivery date, only if the order is confirmed.  Reason for this is, only when the Avaialbility is confirmed, system will know, when the material will be shipped and when the material will reach the customer.

If it doesn't confirm, what date you want to show as avaialbiltity date ?

If you want to populate any date of your choice, please modify the code accordingly.  Copy the program into Z Program and make the changes.

You can print the date basing on your calculation or can read from any of the order fields.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the reply.

Was looking for some other alternatives rather than changing standard output type. Looks like that is the ultimate solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are not required to change the standard output type. The smartform attached to the output type is to be changed. I strongly doubt if you are using the standard smartform RVORDER01. Practically everyone needs to copy it and modify it.

Answers (0)