cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of proforma invoice ZF8 for RL / RLL Delivery type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sceanrio  for creating the proforma invoice ( we consider this for customs purposes) for Delivery type  RL ( Return to Vendor).

This is a subcontract process, and we do a return to vendor on some cases and create a delivery and PGI for sending/returning the goods out to vendor.

In this case, we are treating vendor as a customer and the account group is VVD.  In the normal case this doesnt have any invoicing process....

However, for customs purpose, we are in need to create the proforma inovice and it will not allow us to save the invoice.

The customer master->sales area data-> the billing tab-> it will not have tax classification field  as it use to be for normal customer.

Not sure if i am missing any other steps..

I would like to know if is there any configuration steps missing or any process issue on creating a ZF8 for RL ( return to vendor) delivery type ?

Note : All  the copy control configuration is in place ( and without pricing procedure being picked up in the invoice then it is getting saved.)

Appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Please check the copy controls VTFL bet ween RL ZF8

for customer - tax as advised above set the tax as optional or required field.

Best Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The customer master->sales area data-> the billing tab-> it will not have tax classification field  as it use to be for normal customer

This you can change in OBD2 where you double click on Sales data and again on Billing so that you can see the tax field.  But to my knowledge, for this account group, this would set to optional in which case, you can see the tax classification field in customer master.

G. Lakshmipathi