cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out put is not triggered during Billing as per Access Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am working on Email output to Billing.

For that,

1)I have created new Z table, 903 with the combination of Sales Org/Billing Type/Standard Communication Strategy .

2) Created one Z access sequence, Z002  with First access as 903 table  and the second access as 11 - Sales Org-Billing Type combination(This is a std. table)

3) Assigned this access sequence to the new output type: z002.

4) I have maintained the relevant condition records, for the 903 combination----> Email output and 11 combination---> Printout option.

So as per the access sequence, when I am creating the billing document, system should trigger the email output first (If it matches the requirement) and  Printout option if it does not matches the first option.

Now I am creating a Billing Document and the system by default triggering the Print out put.It is not triggering the  Email output.

The strange point here is , if I am displaying the document it is showing as Printout Output and if I am going to the change mode, ie) VF02----> The system re triggers the Email Out put., which is a correct one.

Experts, Anybody come across issue like this? Pl. throw some light on this.

Regards

Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

During VF01 processing,click on :

GOTO -  header - output

In the Output screen - Click on Goto- Determination Analysis.

It will show you the reason, why the first access sequence is failing for the first time.  May be it is not able to fetch some of the field in the access sequnce, hence it is failing.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

Thanks for the useful inputs.

I  am checking and revert back.

Regards

S. Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

Have you got any clue in determination analysis?

Regards

Raju

Answers (0)