cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Language 쁩 not in system" when creating a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have configured the multi-language option for maintaining the short texts of projects ans WBS. Then we ran the program SAPR3_MASTERLANG_CN_LDST to adjust the master language of all projects created and it works fine.

The problem is when we try to create a project the system shows the message "Language 쁩 not in system" and if we try to do something else (clicking on a tab or pressing enter) we are getting the message "Status object TM0000000001PD already exists".

Those errors happends if we logon with spanish language, if we logon wiht english or german the system does not show the messages. Because of that I guess that the problem is with the system's default language when we logon on spanish, but I have no clue.

Can anyone tell me what is happening into my system?

Regards,

Gregory

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

Making a debugging over the T-CJ20N we've found that the problem was an inconsistency in T002T table (text table for languages).

We've applied the note: 1088362 - Corrupted table T002T in Unicode systems and this solved the inconsistency and we can access CJ20N normally.

Regards,

Gregory.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Te messages numbers are:

1. TL080
  2. BS017

Regards,

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post the error message number or get in touch with your Basis guys. They should be able to sort this out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

Please let us know the message number.

Regards

Shrikant