cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have configured Automatic credit management system with Update Group as 000012. Reason to choose this update group, Business don't want to calculate Open Orders.

Now as per new requirement raised by Business which demands to calculate open orders for few customers and for rest system should not calculate open orders.

Now we do not have such update group in SAP which can be used.

I want help in this regards. Please let me know if someone has worked with such requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the screen shot of Minhajuddin. The highlighted check boxes, which control whether the open orders and deliveries are included in credit management, are specified for a specific combination of credit control Area (CCA), Risk category (RkC) and Credit Group (CG). So all you need is to create some more risk categories. In customer credit master record (FD32) assign these risk category to the customer from whom you want the open sales value to be included in the credit management.

We have configured Automatic credit management system with Update Group as 000012. Reason to choose this update group, Business don't want to calculate Open Orders.

The update group only determines when the open order / delivery / billing are updated, not as you assumed in the above statement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried to configure system as per your suggestion. But still system calculating open orders.

1. Open Orders exlcuded

2. After creation of sales order system has calculated open sales order values which we don't want as we have excluded open orders from Risk Category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The open orders are stored in the table S066. So once the data moves to this table, the data will not get deleted by change in the customization. That is, the customization change will not have a retro-active effect (change from a back date). The Open sales order value in Credit management data sheet will not be updated by the new sales order but the value will not get reduced by the customization change.

Please check and confirm if you are getting the desired result for freshly created open orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By using this update group can calculate Open order value as well

You have to activate open order filed by selecting it, select Open order

1. Open order if you want you can also select open deliveries.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even after unchecking this open sales order check box system calculates the open order values.

Do I need to configure anything more ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amey,

Yes you have to activave this open order by putting check on it, otherwise system will allow new customers first time to delivery more than the credit limit, it will not block the sales order for delivery.

Please activate this field then do the thorough testing.

Best Regards,