cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRFI error posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of implementing travel expenses and are getting this error message in PRFI when creating a posting run to FI:

No entry in table T030 for argument 1200 HRT 110

No entry in table T030 for argument 1200 HRT 1ZZ

No entry in table T030B for argument HRT

Trip could not be included in posting run

I understand the logic of T030 - what I do not understand is the argument 1200 ( as I understand it this should be the CoA ) but we do not have a CoA 1200. Our CoA for the whole group is 0001 - and 1200 is really the company code for which the travel has been created ?

Any help very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Judith

Are you trying to post cross company or cross country by any chance?

There was some new behaviour coming with note 1421746 where it is intended that if the involved company codes are located in different countries and the Jurisdiction Codes are active in 1 of these countries, the document is split into 1 document per company code connected with the cross company

clearing accounts. This was done directely in FI before, now the sending application sends 2 documents.

Did you also maintain relevant entries in PRT3 in the FI system?

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Thanks for your reply - the issue is now solved - the problem was due to the fact that Travel is setup on the HR machine and data is transferred via ALE to ERP (FI). I had setup customizing in ERP (FI), but it was not copied to the "check" client.... we have several clients on HRU. Anyway this problem is now solved.

However, I now face the next challenge - perhaps you have a good idea how to solve this ? Running transaction PRRW we get the error: Personnel number is not valid / unknown - This is because personnel numbers are not maintained in ERP - only on HR system.

How can I get around this ? I have tried to change the field status group for the accounts, but this doesn't help. Settlement of travel is posted to vendor.

Cheers

Judith

I now have the

Answers (0)