cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any one tell me the img settings for settlement profile.And also if we are working with Capital Investment Projects how to define the allocation structure and how will the secondary and primary cost elements wud settle.

Thanx in advance

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To maintain Allocation structure go to SPRO - Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Maintenance and Service Processing - Basic Settings - General Order Settlement - Maintain Allocation structure.

First select A1 allocation structure & click on assignment, the select secondary cost or primary cost & click on source.

Here you can define cost elements.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also open the below link,it will be helpfull for you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/6b/566b34b650f777e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain settlement profile in SPRO - Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Maintenance and Service Processing - Basic Settings - General Order Settlement - Maintain Settlement Profiles.

Now In Settlement Profiles you can maintain default object type, valid receiver for settlement, to be settle full or not to settle & allocation structure etc…

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Manish Agarwal

Don’t forget to give point if useful ans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanx for the information.But i need some more detail.Can u tell me something about allocation structure.Mainly how to assign primary and secondary cost elements/groups.

Regards