cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Decleration - partner constellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I change the GTS 10 form AES 2.0 to AES 2.1.

After this I create a customs decleration. I get the following error message

after push the incompletion button:

partner constellation has a wrong value (X000)

What could it be?

Thanks for help,

Michael Fisel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Nice to hear that the problem is solved now.

Please mark this thread as solved now for future reference as answered thread.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

yes I found a solution. I had a poblem with my partner rule Versender. I get this error message I missing partner roleVersender.

Best Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

thanks for the answer, The problem is solved now. The ruel "Versender was missing"

Best Regards

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I guess that word in your first sentence should be FROM, not FORM.  Is that correct?

If possible, could you please provide the German error text?  I want to be quite sure of exactly which error you are seeing.  So far I cannot find anything that matches either of the English texts you mention.

And could you also please let us know which Message type you are trying to send (e.g. M1234).

Thanks & regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I have actually the same problem. Did you find a solution ?

Thanks for answer

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Please could you provide us with the screenshot of the concerned error message and the series of changes that you made in the system configuration after the concerned AES form upgrade.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

its a new installed base and we have a message"partners constellation worth value (000X) while we make the incompletion test for the EDI message to the AES ATLAS Export Custom System

from Germany to EFTA country. The host partner funktion vom SAP ECC is mapped correctly. Perhaps is missing some details to responsibele custom person ord custom GP?

Thanks for help?

Jörg