SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Inspection stock of the artcile XXX in QM only

0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I try to move the stock from Quality inspection to unrestricted use (MB1B Mov type 321) I am facing an error "Change the Inspection stock of the article XXX in QM only".

I checked in article master of the quality management tab the inspection type is 01 is active.I also found the article document posted with the same quantity which is showing in MMBE .Please suggest how to deactivate the inspection type and move the stock to unrestricted use.

Regards,

Saritgopi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritgopi

You can also deactivate the QM inspection for movement type 321 in IMG as follows

Path - tcode SPRO ->IMG -> Materials Management -> Inventory Management and physical inventory -> Movement types -> copy, change movement types.

Further select movement type, enter movement type as 321, in left pane select deactivate QM inspection/ delivery category and set indicator for QM not active for combination of movement type and special stock, this will prevent from creating quality inspection lots. But if quality insepction lots are already created while GR in quality inspection stock they material can only be posted to UR through QM after the quality inspection lots qualifies for being usable.

Regards

Saket

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritgopi,

You can use MM02 or QA08 for deactivation of inspection type and then try to move the stock to unrestricted use.

BR

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritgopi

You can also deactivate the QM inspection for movement type 321 in IMG as follows

Path - tcode SPRO ->IMG -> Materials Management -> Inventory Management and physical inventory -> Movement types -> copy, change movement types.

Further select movement type, enter movement type as 321, in left pane select deactivate QM inspection/ delivery category and set indicator for QM not active for combination of movement type and special stock, this will prevent from creating quality inspection lots. But if quality insepction lots are already created while GR in quality inspection stock they material can only be posted to UR through QM after the quality inspection lots qualifies for being usable.

Regards

Saket