cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP probelm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a 5 yrs old data with time bucket profile number 24 and Display periodicity as month. And similarly in storge bucket profile horizon is defined as 2002 to 2004. But while I want to display the data in DP is displaying data from current date to 2yrs back.(i.e 2005 to 2007). So as I didn't have any data for this period(2005-2007) it is always displaying as empty. If anybody knows the solution for this problem could you please clarify the same ??

thanks in advance

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Your question is not very clear.

If I understand correctly you have 5 years of history data (2002 to 2007) but the storage bucket profile (not horizon) is from 2002 to 2004 used in the planning area.

Is this correct. In that case you can not see data beyond 2004 since any timeseries you generate will be only within the Storage Bucket Profile which is from 2002 to 2004. You need to change the storage bucket profile for the planning area to something that covers your entire past and future horizon, generate the time series for required period (can be from 2005 to 2008) and then load the history data (assuming it is in an Infocube).

Then you should be able to view the history data from 2005 to 2007 in your planning book (where the Time bucket Profile is defined suitably 24 Months).

Hope this clarifies your question.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you see in your interactive planning book is your data view's time bucket(planning bucket profile). Go into your planning book and change the planning bucket for history. Set to whatever period you need an u will see that in your interactive planning book screen.