cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User X is not authorized for transaction type ZMIN (Authorization object: CRM_ORD_PR; Activity 03)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

We running Solution Manager 7.1 SP4 and I've configured the Service Desk.  I'm struggling to separate the appropriate authorizations for the Message Processor. The user is able to navigate to the Workcenter and the message is visible but when I click on the message to navigate to Message Processing I get the message : User "X" is not authorized for transaction type ZMIN (Authorization object: CRM_ORD_PR; Activity 03

I have assigned the role SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS_COMP to the user. (Z* of course). Any idea what I may be missing?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you tried to add the ZMIN into CRM_ORD_PR auth object ?

check this http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/UC00036

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

Thank you for your response. I had a look at the link but unfortunately my Role Maintenence skills need some work. Can you please explain to me how I go about manipulating the object (CRM_ORD_PR)

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

update the auth object from the already existing role or

create one zrole, add the object inside manually and edit with tthe values, check with any SAP BASIS or security person in your team, they might help you out.

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sibu,

Kindly goto to pfcg and enter below name

SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS

copy to z* namespace above role for processor of service desk

in the authorization object maintenance navigate to below and add ZMIN and remove others unwanted objects or transaction types.

this will resolve the issue.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sibusiso,

Please reach out to SECURITY ADMIN or Basis Admin to Trace on during execution of the above T-code, so that the missing auth values will be get identified, once after identifying add those values in the necessary auth object and ensure that object should assigned to User.

Hope this would help out in resolving your issue.

Thanks,

Kumar