cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO GATP Product allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to APO GATP. Whenever I am creating a sales order, the allocation quantity for the previous day is consumed, even though there is no allocated quantity for the present day.

Kindly view the below details.

Product Allocation is assigned to a Product-Ship_to_party combination.

When a Sales Order is created through ECC on say, 29/08/2012….it is checking 28/08/2012 assigned quantity and confirming the
Sales order.  Even though no allocation is there on 29/08/2012.

Backward and forward allocation is taken as Zero days.

As shown above, whenever a SO is created, the previous day Product allocation is checked.

Kindly help me with the issue.

Regards,

SAP Newbee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nirmal,

Which date is being checked?  SCM IMG > APO > GATP > Product Allocation > Maintain Product allocation group.  A common date to check is MBDAT, which is Material Availability date and not Delivery date.  If this is the case, then your example is working the way it is designed to work.

Also, there is a KF in your PB "PP allocations at Ship-to party".  This is a custom KF.  Exactly what does this KF represent, and how is it derived?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thx for the response.

I have checked with MBDAT too. Same issue I am facing. I have taken Delivery date/Goods issue date/Loading date/Material avail.date all as same. So MBDAT and Delivery date (LFDAT) would be same here.

KF "Allocated Plan from Distribution Planning" is the daily qty we get from SNP Distribution Planning/ Deployment Module. KF "Allocation Adjustments (+/-)" is the user input fied to add/sub the qty. Macro (which performs addition/substraction task)  is written to arrive at KF "PP Allocations at Ship to Party", which is the final qty for product-ship_to_party, against which Product allocation is done.

Hope it helps...

Regards,

Nirmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

Can you check UTC time for the corresponding MBDAT n time, if you have not maintain to consider local time in bucket under global settings, it will convert time in UTC, if it falls in earlier date, then it will check for earlier date only.

Regards,

Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Dinesh,

Have maintained the Time as Local, under setting IMG>APO>GATP>Product allocation > maintain PAG ---> Local time.

Regards,

Nirmal

Answers (0)