cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery Creations Sets Sales Order As Fully Delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good mng

i have one confusion regarding System stranded behaviour ex if we saved delivery document with out picking and pgi system shows fully delivered in status field and and it shows fully delivered in schedule lines tab ?

i know this is stranded behaviour but what is the reason? 

i checked in it tool box i found this but i didnt understand pl help me

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/outbound-delivery-creations-sets-sal...  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is SAP Standard behaviour. System considers only Delivery creation status & not actual Picking of PGI. Also this status is updated based on subsequent document creation.

Hope you have checked the Sales Order header & Item Status Tab. AT Item Level - Status tab contains only Delivery Status (which becomes Complete once delivery is created for full Item Quantity. While at Header Status Tab you have two field i,e, Delivery Status & Overall Delivery Status.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jiginesh and siva

here i am asking you this is stranded behaviour right ok but my small doubt is why system shows like this i mean with out sending goods but shows full delivery

i have read in it tool box also but i didnt understand pl explain , i am thinking some reason is behind that pl help me ...

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when the system check the sale order quantity copied to  delivery quantity, on that time system can set  sale order level  status is full delivery , this is logic , when you create the order for 10 kg, and delivery level you pick the 5 kg, on that time system sale order status is pending, this is status only order level delivery status,

you question is with pgi how system show fully delivery ,

status is different levels , like order , delivery level, billing level ,

order level status , here what is order quantity that particular quantity you create the delivery with out picking and pgi.  it means then no pending quantity

but you can not consider the delivery completed  ,  you check the delivery level , at status overview tab here check the status GM-  it is A means not yet proceed , and also check the document flow , on that delivery is open , check below screen

this status only you can consider, delivery is open , being process, completed, not for sales order status .

i think it is clear

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What Sankar Said is correct .But in SAP ,we have field the " Item Category is Relevnt for Picking "May be this field processed back ground if Order Quantity is Equalt to Delivery Quantity i am not sure in this case.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

If you want the order status should show as completed after the PGI done,  you can change the Incompletion Rule setting from blank to C in VOV7.  Sothat system will show order status completed after the PGI only.

Best Regards,

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this is for standard behavior, when you create the delivery with out picking , and pgi,

check one test case , like create the order with 10 kg, then go to delivery , that particular delivery item category not relevant for picking , then you save the delivery for 10 kgs, then go to order level at schedule line tab  here delivery quantity shows 10 kgs, status shows fully delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i know this is stranded behaviour but what is the reason behind this ..plz tell me 

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

reason, when order quantity =  delivery quantity , then only system shows  fully delivery , this is the reason ,