cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order in order cancelled status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Hi If any customer is having  credit limit of USD 20000.

If I create sales order for USD 10000 & bill it it will reduce customers credit limit or exposure to USD 10000

But what will happen if I cancel billing document, make outbound delivery pick qty as zero & make the sales order status as cancelled.

Will it again reset credit exposure of the cusomter to USD 20000

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it will reset to original value. Credit exposure are stored in table S066 (for sales order), S067 (delivery and billing). In t.code SE16, enter these tables and enter the customer credit account number to check the details. First create sales order (check S066), delivery and billing then check S067. The values gets increased in open sales credit, delivery credit and billing document credit value. Then cancel the billing document (t.code VF11), reverse the goods issue (VL09), delete the delivery (VL02N) . Check the table S067 for change in value. Then set reason for rejection at the sales order line item, check in S066 for change in values.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Cancel the Sales order means:

1. Either you can delete the Sales order

2. Either you can delete the line item in the Sales order

3. Set the Reason for Rejection for the Item.

In all the above cases, it will release the amount from Credit Management.

If you se, Credit Management screen FD32 / FD33, it will show you the Credit Exposure %

Credit Exposure % says, how much of Credit is already used, out of the total Credit amount.

If the Credit Exposure is Zero, it means, no credit is used.

Hope this clarifies your issue.

Regards

Raju

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit limits for customers are maintained in FI, you can check this with FD32, and I agree with Venu, if you canceled the Billing document, and reverse all previous documents the system will update the credit limit status automatically.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would test it in tell us the result

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am MM consultant so I do not know how to check credit exposure before creating the order & after cancelling the order.

If possible please explain me .

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear if  you cancel billing document automatically will add the amount to credit limit

just you check in t code fd32 after cancelling

and we can put incomming payment in f.28 but it is from fi side

you check in payment history view in fd32

pl let me know

good luck