cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitments mismatching MM & PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the report S_ALR_870*, we are seeing different commitment in the commitments column. But when we see the Service Purchase orders for this project, we are not able to see the same commitment.  One thing i would like to share you that We have changed the WBS profit center in the middle of the project and some sevice PO having old profit center . when we ammend these PO it is hitting double commitment in PS ( Table COOI). Now we realised our mistake and we want to correct the entries.

Please let me know any correction program for above issue. I had tried correction program RKANBU01, RKACOR04 ,RKACOR10 but no result.

Thanks,

KP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you realised that there was an incorrect profit center attached you should have reversed all the postings pertaining to these PO's, closed/deleted such PO's, ran the commitment correction reports, corrected the profit center and then raised new PO's.

This would have been the most easiest way to tackle this issue. Check if you can still follow this method of correction. If not, then am afraid its gonna be a tough task for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now we are getting budget error while doing service entry  for above disputed PO. Pls suggest any correction notes. and also PO open value not matching with CO commitment.