Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show filter line in WD4A ALV

jrgen_bauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can I show ALV filter line without personalizing?

When I press the Button "Filter" a line for filter values is shown. I want to show this line by calling alv list.

Thanks for help

regards

Jürgen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried resolving this issue and after finding out that there was not much of help from the help.sap.com docs at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/99/d5b72310094a138d65c0ecbcf67733/frameset.htm

I had to go to the standard ALV component and see how it works .. I would request you to go to same and you will know that it is not as if one single method has been called here to show those rows .. but whole set of steps are being performed .. hence i personally think we can not add that filter line on the start of application UNLESS we plan to implement the whole functionality again and call it in our WDDOINIT method .. but i guess that would be too much of effort .. but then decision is yours

Here is the WD component being used for FILTER functionality by ALV: SALV_WD_FILTER_UI

Regards,

Anoop

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you been able to solve this problem ? I am also trying to do the same thing. Please let me know if you have found the solution.

Thanks and Best Regards