cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBIF_DSQL2_OBJ_UNKNOWN CX_SY_NATIVE_SQL_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

DBIF_DSQL2_OBJ_UNKNOWN runtime error occurs with job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR (standard SAP Job).(program: RSCOLL00) This job runs every hour in our system and gets cancelled due to exception "CX_SY_NATIVE_SQL_ERROR" and the DBIF_DSQL2_OBJ_UNKNOWN is created.

We have 4 ECC QA systems, two of these systems have this error popping up every hour, while the other two are fine. The error occurs in all the clients in these two systems.

This error usually shows up, when a program tries to look at a table that doesn't exist. Here it looks like it is the case but its actually looking for a table that's not suppose to exist. 

Table: segstat2

I really havent heard of this table and it doesnt exist in any other database for any sap system. I dont understand why its catching the error in these two systems and not the other two .I went through the programs that the job is running and also the include where the error is getting caught, but still could figured anything out. The Dump is below

I really appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fiyaz,

Check SAP OSS Note-159510.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I tried Implementing this note in the SQL command Editor in ST04.

Got an error ORA-00903: invalid table name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception CX_DBA_ADBC in function unit M DO_SYNTAX_CHECK ( function group S_ORA_COCKPIT_2 include  line 0  )

Kernel Error ID:            

SYSID:            TR9

SY-SUBRC:            0 

SQL statement: select /*ZORASQLEDITOR20120828161120*/ * from ( create or replace view sap_$ksmsp as select * from x$ksmsp; drop public synonym sap$ksmsp; create public synonym sap$ksmsp for sap_$ksmsp; grant select on sap$ksmsp to public;  create or replace view sap_$kcbfwait as select * from x$kcbfwait; drop public synonym sap$kcbfwait; create public synonym sap$kcbfwait for sap_$kcbfwait; grant select on sap$kcbfwait to public;  create or replace view sap_$bh as select * from x$bh; drop public synonym sap$bh; create public synonym sap$bh for sap_$bh; grant select on sap$bh to public ) where 1=0

Database:

caused by

Exception CX_SQL_EXCEPTION in class CL_SQL_RESULT_SET 

Kernel Error ID:            

DB Error:                       Yes

SQL Code:                       903 

SQL Message:            ORA-00903: invalid table name

DB Object Exists:            No

Duplicated Key:            No

Internal Error:            1 

Invalid Cursor:            No

Unknown Connection:            No

Connection Closed:            No

----------------------------------------------------------------

Really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards,

Fiyaz

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fiyaz,

Really not sure about this error as it looks like related to database.

Could you please check with technical team for the same?

Thank.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

We implemented the SQL statements in the Note above on the OS side this time and they completed. But the error DBIF_DSQL2_OBJ_UNKNOWN still shows up everytime the SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job runs.

We also tried running the program RSCOLL00 by itself in SE38 and we get the same runtime error.

Do you know of anything else, that could be causing the error?

Thanks,

Fiyaz