cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material availability time in ATP (Make-to-Order)

alexandre_cristovao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I have a question regarding the process of Make-to-Order.

When I create the sales order, the production order is generated (PP) which defines the start and end dates and times of production.

I understand that the date / time end of production I consider the material is ready to perform picking.

After executed the ATP in sales order, the Material availability date considering the production order finish date, but does not respect the finish time.

Exemple:

Sales Order:

Delivery date: 31.08.2012 12:00

Goods issue date: 30.08.2012 12:00 (1,00 day in rote schedule)

Loading date: 30.08.2012 12:00 (0 day in shiping point)

Material Avail. date: 30.08.2012 12:00

Transp. Plan. Date: 30.08.2012 12:00

Production Order:

Start: 27.08.2012 12:00

Finish: 30.08.2012 14:00

In this case, the Material availability time should be 14:00, but the ATP show me 12:00.

Any ideia why this occurs?

Thank you for your attention.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the working hours of your shipping point?

To check this, go to transaction OVLZ and check the value in the working times field. Then go to the following customising:

> SPRO

> Logistics Execution

> Shipping

> Basic Shipping Functions

> Scheduling

> Delivery Scheduling & Transportation Scheduling

> Maintain Working Hours

In this transaction, check the working times assigned to the shipping point. Note the shoft assigned to the working times. Then in "Shift Sequences", check the shift definition assigned to the relevant shift. Then in shift definitions, check the times of the shipping point.

You should also check the timezones being used in this transaction; is it possible that the system could be using different timezones to calculate your PP time & your SD material availability time? So check the timezones you are using.

alexandre_cristovao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Yes, I have the working hours in my shipping point.

Where can I check the time zone differences between PP and SD?

I'm just working on VA01, where I'm creating my sales order and viewing dates in Item Data (Schedule Lines Tab) pushing the Shipping button Production Order button (calling like CO01, with order %00000000001).

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the timezone of the working times in the customising path above,

What are the working hours of your shipping point; what is start time, and end time?

alexandre_cristovao
Participant
0 Kudos
Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What SAP version you are working on and is APO functionality used?

Regards,

alexandre_cristovao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I'm working on SAP 4,7 and we don't have the APO function.

Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
alexandre_cristovao
Participant
0 Kudos

I check the solution / corrections instructions and it's already implemented. We have de support package SAPKH47036. This note was released SAPKH47013.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will this thread help? http://scn.sap.com/thread/1721813  Check your OVZ9 settings also.

Regards,

alexandre_cristovao
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to modify the transaction OVZ9 (Availability Check Control), where I have two pieces of information:

Checking Group

- it's associated with the material master data (MM03) in MRP 3 tab (02-Individ.requirements)

Checking Rule

- where is this information associated? I'm looking in Sales Order (header VOV8 or item VOV7 or schedule line VOV6) but i don't found the link.

I tried to modify the Checkin Rule AE (SD order; make-to-order stock), changing the replenishment lead time (with or without RLT), but that did not work.