cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can a system status for a project be changed to closed?

jennychen1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, PS experts:

What is the SAP system process that would close a project? I tried to change a project from a current system status of Released to Closed. It did not allow me and returned errors like "System status CRTD is active" for the project. And "User status BCSA is active" for the WBSE. Can you please provide or tell me where to find a complete list of when (under what status/condition) can a project be closed?

Thanks,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jenny,

Please check reports like CJI3 should be zero, MBBS should be zero stock, CJI5 should be zero for any commitment.

Result analysis to be performed

Settlement to be performed.

Cancel Open PO, and PR.

Invoices received from vendors for their deliveries.

No payment dues to vendors.

thanks

Sunil

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenny,

May be there are some User Status settings have been maintained which is not allowing you to Close the project.Please check it in t-code OK02 with the relevant 'status profile' set up at WBS/Project level.

And to be precised , there are several (I think at max. 😎 status are adopted by system automatically or manually ranging from CRTD(created) to CLSD(closed) . And in between lies several status lies like REL,AALK,MDLK etc.

It would be better if you explore more about each of them in SAP Help or Google it to get ad-hoc idea/knowledge of their succession in business processes then you may come here with some specific queries on them to maximize your chance of getting accurate answer.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenny,

Please refer SAP Help or search the forum.

You would get your answer.

Regards,

Gokul

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gokul is right. There are many posts on this. You may look into the latest thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1451395

Thanks

MRD