cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in resolving an error in POD-operation of SAP ME.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a material,resource, DC group and operation and have linked these to a routing.

Thereafter I created SFC, released a shop order and went to POD-operation screen.

Here when I select operation,resource and SFC I click "EDIT" button. It then pops an error  saying: "permission or settings are required to set activity DC520".

I have not selected this activity in any DC group or operation.

Does anybody knows solution for this error?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default this activity (Open Data Collections Check) is not assigned to an activity group.
In order for it to run, you should first assign it to an activity group in
activity maintenance. Then ensure the user group your user is assigned to has
permission to run the activity: This can be done via User Group maintenance.

If you do not want the check to run, then make sure it is not set as a hooked activity/or assigned to a button at the operation you are using.

Hope this helps

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hey Thanks a lot Steven

It worked!!

( I am new to SAP ME). I was trying to solve this error since last few days. Finally your solution helped me.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Mansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

need one more help - i have changed the settings in "user group maint." from administrator to engineer because of which most of the activities on left pane of the screen are lost. How to make it back to administrator again? that "user group maintenance" activity is not visible in "engineer".

0 Kudos

Please do not post the same question several forum threads, but rather create a new thread for this question.

Answers (0)