cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using DTW to import Volume Discounts NOT related to a BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read all the posts from the past on the DTW issue with Period Volume Discounts and really have not seen any solutions.  I need to upload a large volume of quantity breaks for Period and Volume Discounts.  These do not pertain to any BP specifically.  They are for everyone.  Here is my print screen to where I need to add my data

:

The DTW tempaltes I am using are OSPP, SPP1 and SPP2

I have tried various ways of manipulating the data; line numbers, cardcode = *pricelist (*10) and all give errors when importing.  I pulled the tables in SQL to be sure I ahve the correct line numbers associated but still not luck. 

If there are other template that can be used I truly would appreciate the info otherwise, I am stumped and to manually key these in would take way too long as each item has its own quantity break and price associated to them.  its not a common qty nor price across all items

SAP Ver 8.81 p 21

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joanne,

There is still no template to import period and volume discount in SAP B1 8.8 release.

The OSPP, SPP1 and SPP2 are only used for importing the special price for business partner.

If it is mandatory for you, I suggest to use add-on to import it

Rgds,

Jimm