cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data preview in analytical view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am preview data in analytical view i am getting following error.

Error Executing Query: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [6900] Error executing physical plan: exception 6900:

AttributeEngine/Parallel/Aggregation.cpp:6002

Attribute engine failed; $function$=createDimReaders; $message$=Found multiple dimension columns with multivalue on the same key. Check model for correct join cardinalities! columns: ITEM_ID, ITEM_NAME

kindly let me know where i am going wrong.

Thanks

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Looks in our joining attribute view having multiple values for..

Can you change the key of your attribute view and corresponding join key in analytic view.

the only cardinalities allowed are 1:N/N:1/1:1 NOT N:N that is the problem in your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anjan

Let me check

shalini

rajarshi_muhuri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

anjan is right ..

In  case your attribute view has multiple valaues for the the entries in fact table . you can use N:M cardinality. It wont throw that error . However attribute views SHOULD not have multiple values ( bad design )

finally N:m cardinality over 2 million rows of record crashes HANA server ( personal experience )

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

Just out of curiosity, can you plesae post the screenshot of your join. Just wanted to check what columns and tables are getting joined with what type of join (text / Referential / inner etc) and the keys defined for the joining tables.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

please look at the screen shot attached

Thanks

Shalini

former_member191765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you show the item attribute base table structure and join properties of AV_sales & item..?

rajarshi_muhuri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

from your error , seems that .. you most probably have non unique rows in the item dimension table

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the screen shot

thanks

shalini

former_member191765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.. there you go.. Make Item as Key field and .. try it will sort ur issue..!

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

Kindly mark the primary key attributes of the attribute views as key columns. Secondly while defining the join in the logical view of the analytic view please define the join type as well as join cardinality (1:n) from the attribute view table to the transactional table.

The join type (referential, inner, left outer etc) depends upon your data in the tables.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Here i am also facing same issue like no data preview in analytic view,Please help me to resolve this.

In my project i created analytic view on BW generated DSO( which is default analytic view), in analytic view joined with two attribute views and maintained key attributes and used referential join cardinality given n:1 ( fact table : attribute view) and activated succesfully no erros given,when i go to data preview tab not showing any values in the tab? i checked client in properties its maintained session client and triend cross client also but issues not solved,please let me now what could be the reasons for this to get data??

awaiting for your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Madhu.

Answers (0)