Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masters in Accounting information systems in US and canada

varunsahlot123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

An information systems aspirant with SAP experience, looking for an advise from experts of university alliance community on accounting bundled with information systems.

I guess there are plenty like me who like to enhance their just started SAP career, and nothing is best match program than information systems(IS) , and becomes more valuable when taught with accounting i guess.

I urge you to share whatever information you have about master programs majorly information systems having rich blend of SAP with it, so that people from around the world can leverage this information when it comes to choose right program for their higher education in SAP.

Lets share the knowledge.

Best Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Varun,

Hi! There are over 1250 University Alliances program member schools around the globe. Specific to the US and Canada you should review the member list (view) and contact the school that interests you for an accounting master program that may have SAP-related courses. Often the best department to contact is the Business or Computer Science school (i.e. Management Information System) department. Schools may offer a combination of graduate and undergraduate courses.

Best regards,

Richard

P.S. FYI: The SAP Corporate Masters Programs with SAP Education are taught in Germany and UK at this time. There's also an interesting example at Victoria University's Masters of Business (ERP Systems) worth taking a look at out of Australia.

varunsahlot123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Richard,

First of all i would like to congratz you for being an valuable contributor of this forum,

Just an simple query, is it possible for an Student of masters in any SAP UA member university to opt any SAP module of their choice, whether relevant or irrelevant to the degree opted. If not aware, who could be the best person to answer this query.

I'm thinking of mastering in Information Systems at any SAP UA university.

What you have to say about below varsities offering IS(Information systems) or AIS(accounting information systems)

Drexel

AUBURN UNIERSITY

BENTLEY COLLEGE

DEPAUL UNIVERSITY

PURDUE UNIVERSITY

Rutgers business school

Maryland smith Business school.

UNIVERSITY OF NC - CHAPEL HILL

Best Regards

Varun

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Varun,

Hi! These are all great schools! Your list is managable; you should contact the MIS departments in the Business or Computer Science schools to get the information! Also, interestingly you can Google the "school name" and "SAP" and get some starting point information but contacting them is best!

Best regards,

Richard