cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while generating J1IIN for Deemed exports Message no. 8I312

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario of deemed exports and I have made all duties to be statistical in pricing procedure.

I have maintained default series group for deemed exports and maintained as Deemed.

I'm getting error while posting excise invoice

BED :  Debit =            156.00  Credit =              0.00  Diff =            156.00

I have already searched the forum found some results and tried in system but unable to rectify the error.

I have tried unticking Imm. Utlz  for the series group but system is behaving strangely that 'Update was terminated'. and billing invoice no. is getting consumed without creating the invoice no.

Tried to maintain minimum balance at Minimum balances node, didn't workout.

Note no:1255578 is not valid for us as we are at version 605.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.. mistakenly saved the query without completing my questions.

Also I want to know for deemed exports,

The revenue from deemed to be considered as Foreign or Domestic? As the client is considering Foreign for one division and domestic for other division. Can i get any logical explanation on this?

And can we debit the total amount of ARE3 to a running bond 17 like how we do for ARE1?

Thanks

Sridhar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread for the subject error

The revenue from deemed to be considered as Foreign or Domestic?

In normal circumstances, Deemed Exports will be treated as one of export scenarios.  For more details on this topic, if you type this text in Google and execute, you will find lot of explanations.

G. Lakshmipathi