cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Certification - Latest Course Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am planning to do HANA certification. As I spoke to the SAP Education the eligibility criteria  to take certification with out training is 1 year experience in HANA and should be working with partner for last 1 year.I heard that recently there is change in the HANA course material before it was TZHANA and TZH300 now they are replaced by HA100 and HA300 , is the content same in both or there is big difference ,by following TZHANA and TZH300 can we clear certification.Request your ideas.

Thanks

Santosh Varada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varada,

The first interesting part in your post is "1 year working experience in HANA" considering that it is just few weeks more than 1 year since HANA 1st anniv. 🙂

Secondly, in my opinion the core material should remain same with the addition of features related to SP03. The TZHANA material was based on SP01.

You can check the course contents and can find that addition of DXC and some other HANA features have been added to the revised course. I would suggest you to refer to the available HANA documents on SDN, developer guides and understand the concepts properly. There could be scenario based questions which can be answered only by understanding the concepts properly.

You can also find numerous links on certification related posts and suggestions.

All the very best for your exam.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Ravi

Thanks for the Contribution by the way I have still not attained 1 year experience on HANA, I was sharing the information regrading eligibility criteria, I am yet to attain 1 year experience  , I am planning for  certification in coming months:).

@Anjan

Thanks Anjan, the blog is very useful, it summarizes all the concepts required for Certification.

Will get back to the forum incase of any further questions. Thanks for your support.

Thanks

Santosh Varada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Ravi,, i had the same question regarding TZHANA. you answered it perfectly.

Thanks

Subru

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Some link that might help which are added as part of SP04.

You can check full list of documents that might help for your preparation in the below link

http://scn.sap.com/community/hana-in-memory/blog/2012/08/27/my-experience-on-hana-certification