Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICF : Delete Cookies and clear authentication after time out of WD Abap Appl

Dhivya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to delete Cookies and clear authentication after time out in my WebDynpro(WD) ABAP application service(Tcode : SICF). I used JavaScript in Application Error of Error Pages in  Service of Corresponding WD application to do these. But still it is not working. Any suggestions?

Thanks.,

Dhivya .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean user needs to provide login credenitals after session timeout?  If yes, as of now did you hardcode the logon details in corresponding service?

Regards

Srinivas

Dhivya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Ya user has to give logon credential after time out for security purpose. For logoff i did the same thing that after logout i delete cookies and clear authentication in Logoff Error page of service. It is working fine, But for session out, i wrote the same JavaScript coding in Application Errors of service. But it is not triggering.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

I have a requirement to create a logoff button to close the application, after refresh it should ask for user details to login every time .

but i tried the same as suggested in the below http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/fc/04a5421935c511e10000000a1550b0/content.htm link

In SICF Log off page i have used the java script to delete cookies,

function DelSso2Cookie(sName,sPath)

{

var sso2Domain = location.hostname;

if (location.hostname.indexOf(".")>0)

sso2Domain = location.hostname.substr(location.hostname.indexOf(".")+1);

p="";

if(sPath)p=" path="+sPath+";";

document.cookie = sName+"=0; expires=Fri, 31 Dec 1999 23:59:59 GMT;"+p + "domain="+sso2Domain+";";

}o

but it is only asking the user login details for the first time, from the next time wards main page is displayed directly..

Please help me in resolving the issue, as you mentioned it is working for you ..is there anything am missing here like any security settings or IE configuration..

Thanks in advance,

sasi

Dhivya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

you have to include document.execCommand( 'ClearAuthenticationCache' ); JS code before calling the DelSso2Cookie function.

It is better you to create new discussion thread to ask question instead of asking in some others thread.

Thanks,

Dhivya.

Answers (0)