cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wbs elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

if a need a project with different consultants as wbs elements.

How can i give emp id and emp name to each wbs element (  is it person responsible)?

how can i see report base on their emp id?

Could anybody help me out?

thanks,

abhinay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

CN41 is for information purpose. wt about report purpose could anybody differentiate each. please help me out.

regards,

abhinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Are you really checking ? Try CN41N and in the dynamic selection put person responsible number which you have defined via OPS6 and assigned via CJ20N.

I dont think any difficultly to execute the data.

CN41N is report only. You are just checking header of CN41N and replying to the thread I suppose.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav

i did check it man see the screenshot, but my doubte is i need to select each field seperately in order to get each data. is ther any possible of having all dat in report by just selecting the person responsible ? which is my required scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

You are checking CNS41. Please check CN41N and check the below screen shot working in my system.

If you want different output than CN41N then please take help of ABAPer for the same.

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

HI abhi,  Exicute the T-Code CN41n, then go to change Layout then select the person responsible and other parameters that you want.  hope this can help you.  Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks mandar

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Its fine Abhi,  some time we have the clear understanding on what we have to do but wont get correct answer form some silly things, it happened with me also..... all the best.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

when i am giving person responsible i am getting the attach error. could you help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam getting as i give project but in result i am getting basic start finsh and actual start fininsh . can i get more options if so How?

regards,

abhinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to change layout and add all the other fields.

Please take help of any SAP user for this. I think you are new to SAP itself.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks i got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay,

With CN41N , you can see desired data like actual date n all with the help of person responsible. You can use T Code OPS6 and create person responsible as consultant. WIth this you need to assign each WBS as consultant name.

For actual date of the WBS , you need to do it manully with CJ20N.

Hope it will work for u...

Regards'

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's possible..........See CN41 report -->Choose fields--> select person responsible.

Regards,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in cn41 which profile i need to select????

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB Profile-000000000001

you can also use cn43n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CN41N you can select the dynamic selction "person responsible" and pick any one of them and execute it will fetch the data.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am not able to see person responsibl option in CN41. could you please help me out , secondly how can i give empid and emp name in wbs element. Is it through person resonble  for wbs? please guide me.

thanks,

abhinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any possiblity of having report for all the information in wbs like actual dates , actual cost and revenue of that wbs just by selecting the person responsible filed. i'm afraid is this possible?

regards,

abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CN41/CN41N will cater to all your requirement. Please explore.

I notice that you are not exploring, getting nervous and posting queries for which you can get the answers yourself. If you continue using this forum like this, i am afraid experienced people would stop replying to your posts.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gokul,

i expored it but upto my knowledge in field selection we have select each field manually according to our requirement. but i doubt is by selecting only person responsible can we get all the data in wbs which i afraid is not possible which is my superior requirement. thanks for your suggession i understand your intension. i am exploring it but of being fresher i am not confident on what iam understnding. thanks for your valuable suggession.

regards,

abhinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can we see reports based on peron responsible for WBS elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

to be specific can we see report based on person responsible for wbs which can give any information regarding wbs element. is this possible? pleae help me out.

thanks,

abhinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select WBS element and see "User fields" tab. You can use for your details....

Also, please go through help.sap.com....you'll get answers for basic questions. I am sorry, if I am wrong.

Regards,

Murthy.