cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not get schema for task 93

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help to resolve  an issue which we are facing with IDM 7.2 UI. When we login and click on a task for ex, 'Assign Role' under "Self Services' tab, the task throws an error, 'Could not get schema for task 93

'.Error in Java trace is, "SQL error occurred on connection <ServerName>:mxmc_db:mxmc_prov_u: code=207, state="S0001", message="Invalid column name 'atDirectOnly'.";

Kindly suggest the remedy for this.

PS: I have cross checked the IDM  UI installation and configuration guides. Everything is fine. But not sure what exactly the problem is !!

Thanks in advance,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most likely you are either using the wrong SCA file in NW or the connection string specified in NetWeaver Administrator is incorrect (bad password or configuration)

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matt,

I am sure that the connection string specied is correct, as IDM UI is able to connect to IDM Database, and able to fetch the privileges assigned  (ToDO, Manage, ViewReports), And also we are able to see the tasks that created under theidentity store. But when we click on the taks, we are getting the above mentioned errors in the server logs.

We have installed SP4 of IDM UI. Will re installtiong all the components of app the SPs resolve the issue being faced ? Pls suggest.

Regards,

Krishna

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

all components of the system must be on the same SP level otherwise the error you see can occur. Check in the MMC for the latest schema update value. 7.2 SP0 is schema update 1035 (as far as I remember) but the latest SP level for SP05 is schema update 1075 therefore ensure that the schema value here in the MMC (update 1062 roughly for SP4 ) relates to the rest of the installed componets i.e UI and runtime.

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

Thanks a ton   I have updated all the componets to SP04 and now its working fine.

Regards,

Krishna.

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

great news !

Answers (0)