cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send ECC sales order updates back to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a scenario in which sales orders are created in SAP CRM and, after the user confirms them, the orders are replicated in SAP ECC.

Replication is working fine: sales orders are correctly created in SAP ECC.

In our system, if a SAP ECC user modifies the sales order received from SAP CRM (e.g. he changes the requested delivery date, or modify some items, etc..), the updates are not sent to SAP CRM: is this the standard situation? Is it possible to configure the system so that updates in SAP ECC sales orders are sent back to CRM (which originally created the sales order)?

Thank you and best regards,

Laura.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Can you check the matrix in OSS note 705200, according to your ECC version and CRM version which scenarios are available to your configuration "X,Y,Z" or "A".

If your CRM is 6.0 or newer:

Either it is scenario "A" you can change in ECC and changes are replicated to CRM) or it is scenario "standard" you cannot changed the sales order in ECC.

Hence, the behaviour of your system is strange. Can you apply OSS note 642944 for scenario A?

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

we are on SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1 and SAP ECC 6, therefore I guess from note 705200 that we are in scenario "A". Users create sales orders in the web-ui of sap crm, after confirmation orders are sent to sap ecc and users cannot anymore modify them in sap crm: once an order has been replicated in sap ecc, users should modify it only in sap ecc (however we would like to see the updates in sap crm)

In SAP CRM we have in table SMOFPARSFA (where ZO01 is our sales order type):

MANDT:100

PARSFAKEY: R3A_SALES

PARNAME: INT_CHANGE_ORDER

PARNAME2: ZO01

PARVAL1: A

And in SAP ECC in table CRMPAROLTP:

CLIENT:100

PARNAME: CRM_SCENARIO

PARNAME2: INT_CHANGE_ORDER

PARNAME3: ZO01

PARVAL1: A

Hence I guess that scenario A should be active, right? (note 620139 that is mentioned in note 642944 should not be applicabile in our release, right?)

Is there something else (e.g. customizing in sap crm/ecc, user exits in sap ecc?) that we may check?

Thanks again and best regards,

Laura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Can you try run an initial load of SALESDOCUMENT in R3AS tcode. This should activate delta load too.

Best regards,

Vincent

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

I would confirm that for the document the scenario A is active - you can check the Scenario field in CRMD_ORDERADM_H. The 4th field indicates the scenario. Also please make sure that there is     no distribution lock active on the order in CRM. It could also be the subscription in SMOEAC - if the publication simple intelligent is active then check the filters here to make sure it is not being filtered from sending to ERP.

I think because the delta load is working from ERP that the initial load will have been done but you can check the  Event "00501014" as outlined in note 490932 to confirm.

Otherwise if all this is ok then check for queues in SMQ2 and also the Bdocs in SMW01 to see that none are in error.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both Vanessa and Vincent,

@Vanessa: actually all entries in crmd_orderadm_h have SCENARIO = BXA (what does this mean?)

Before trying an initial load, now I am still checking notes 889051 and 888665 in order to verify prerequisites. I will update this thread as soon as I have some new findings.

Thanks and best regards,

Laura.

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

CRMD_ORDERADM_H-SCENARIO: Contains 10 characters. 2nd Character tells you where the document was created:

A CRM

B R/3

C MSA

4th field contains the scenario:

Space – standard scenario (note 541113 explains)

X,Y,Z,A

So in your case the document was created in R/3 using scenario A.

You can confirm that the initial load has been done by checking the Event "00501014 is registered in table TBE31 in R/3.

Kind regards,

Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

thank you: we have BXA for sales orders created in SAP ECC and downloaded to SAP CRM, while AXA for sales orders created in SAP CRM and replicated to SAP ECC: so the scenario "A" should be correctly set, right?

In SAP ECC table TBE31 we have an entry for EVENT = 00501014 (LAND= ' ', APPLK='BC-MID', FUNCT='CRS_SALES_COLLECT_DATA'). Also in CRM in transaction R3AC4 the entry with class BUSPROCESSND exists and also the event 00501014 (function module CRS_SALES_COLLECT_DATA).

Thanks and best regards,

Laura.

vanessa_donegan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Yes it definitely seems like you have your senario set up fine so there is something else stopping the information from CRM going to R/3. Did you check the Bdocs in SMW01 and also the queues in SMQ2?

Tou test just make any change in the order and save.

Kind regards,

Vanessa.

Answers (0)