cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIFF condition type getting calculated wrongly.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have customized the settings for DIFF however the same is getting wrongly calculated, DIFF is configured at the net price level, post calculation of all the taxes, I have assigned the DIFF condition type with the following

Requirement: 13, Calculation Type: 16, Base Type 4,

Entry is also maintained in the table T001R,

We have also maintained settings for rebate processing below the step gross value, I have added a step rebate basis and maintained the subtotal7 and below the step rebate basis the rebate conditions are getting triggered.

Please advice if any further configurations need to be performed.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain with an example as to how the value should flow and also the screen shot of your pricing procedure ?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your post I am explaining with a basic ex.

Basic Price Assumung- 9600.81

Rebate Condition Type:   400.00

Further Discounts:  100

Discounted Price: 9100.81

Add surcharges:     700.00

Net Price:            9800.81

Add Taxes BED:    980.08

She Cess:              19.61

He Cess:                9.8

Price+ Tax=            10810.30

DIFF=                           0.30( However this rounding value is getting wrongly calculated)

Price after rounding off=  10810.00

I am also attaching the screen shot of my pricing procedure, however reducing it to 2 screen shots, since there are a lot of discounts and surcharges which are configured, however do let me know if you require everything, I am pasting the first part where there is a rebate condition type, and the second part which is the last part of the pricing procedure which has DIFF condition type in it.

Kind Regards

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove the From-To level against DIFF condition type and retry the process.  I think this should be blank which I am not sure as right now I dont have access to SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As per your post this does not work, I have tried removing the from and too in the DIFF condition type however the same is not working, there is some logic to this because I have inserted a rebate condition type, however I will let you know on the same, if I get a solution.

Kind Regards

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

however the same is not working

Did you try to replicate the same scenario as I already asked ??  Dont try with the existing documents; it wont work. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have replicated the same with another sales order, post performing the customization, however the same is not working.

Kind Regards

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I forget to ask one important question.  How about the value at header level ??   It should have been correct value as what you expected since system will distribute the difference in proportionate to line item value and if you see at header level, it should be a rounded one.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked at the header level and the system is triggering the DIFF condition type however the rounding value in the DIFF condition type is not calculating correctly.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Raised this to SAP and following is the solution which they gave me.

if you use from and to steps in the pricing procedure, also a basis

formula(rebate basis step with subtotal 7 in my case) at the same time, than the condition base is claculated based

on the formula. Please see note 834174:

"The use of a condition basis formula is more binding than the possible

maintenance of reference steps. Therefore, the system rejects a

condition basis that is first determined according to section 1 or 2 if the formula determines a different condition basis."

So the basis of DIFF is calculated according the assigned formula:

( The DIFF Condition type was getting calculated excluding the rebate condition type though the rebate condition type was  available in my pricing procedure and getting triggered in the sales order)

Here it is a sum of net value (NETWR) and taxes (MWSBP).

The net value is the total of the active non-statistical conditions

(KINAK not set to 'AKLMXZ' and not set to 'Y', as well as KSTAT not set

to 'X').

Due to the successive processing of the conditions in the pricing

procedure, the net value generally increases step by step with every

(active) surcharge, is reduced with every (active) discount, and is

reset with the appearance of a new non-statistical (active) pricing

condition and filled with its value.

But in your case ZR99 is a statistical condition, so it does not have

any effect on the NETWR- I removed the net discounted condition type ZR99 which I had set, made the same to a step and also removed the statistical tick against it,

With this the DIFF condition type is working correctly and also taking into account the calculation of the Rebate condition type.

Kind Regards

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the updation

G. Lakshmipathi