cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add text ID in TEXT field of Letter of credit type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an query.Regarding add one text ID in my existing letter of credit type.

When i am go to  - GTS - SAP Risk Management - Letter of Credit Processing - Master Data - Letters of Credit creation / Change

First we enter the legal regulation - > Then Enter the Letter of credit type (I have a Z letter of credit type) - > Create / Change the letter of credit .

On next screen attribuetes with multipule specifiacation,

I.e.

Status

Banks

Documents

partners

Texts

In Text there is different different text ID is there how we can know where this configuration in GTS SPRO.

What i am facing issue here is I am go to SPRO - > General Settings -> Text Control -> Define Text IDs for Foreign-Trade-Specific Documents -> Text objects & IDs -> Chnage

Here i can see many objects but i dont know which is the exact object which assign to my Letter of credit type.

Then i go to one by one object & found that text displayed during creation / change of letter of credit is from SLL_LCLIC  object.

So i select the object SLL_LICLIC click on  text IDs & click on create & add one text ID & SAVE.

But it is not showing me at the time of Letter of credit creation or channge.

Is it that i have done wrong configuration or i missed something or there will be any thing like activate the text ...?

Please help...

Thanks to all of you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello: Kindly maintain these two settings in config(SPRO)

1. SPRO - > General Settings -> Text Control -> Define Text Determination Procedures for License Types (SLL_LCLOC1 - Texts for Letter of Credit) and have it assign to a Text ID example - Internal Note)

2. SPRO - >SAP Risk management->LoC Processing service-> Define Letter Of Credit Types (Maintain it against Text Control = SLL_LCLOC1 - Texts for Letter of Credit - same as what you maintain above) for you Z letter of credit type.

Hope it helps!!!

Regards,

Abir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot for your reply.

Issue has been resolved.

Answers (0)