Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MANUAL VALUATION DURING RESULT RECORDING

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone..

I am new here and i hope to learn new things

I have a scenario where during result recording against same material IN QA32, system is asking for manual valuation some times and some times valuation is done automatically. my requirement to doe automatic valuation. I have checked the sampling procedure and maintained sample type 100 FIXED SAMPLE, valuation mode as 100 ATTRIBUTIVE INSPECTION NONCONF. UNITS, WITHOUT INSPECTION POINT AND USE IN INSP. PLAN

Thanks in Advance

Mukesh Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You might also check your sample size. If e.g. your GR amount is lower, automatic valuation cannot take place.

Regards

MH

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

sorry i can't understand what actually mean by GR amount is lower. in this case my GR amount is 0.777 and my standard sample size is 1. so what i need to change for auto valuation ??

Thanks in advance

Mukesh Chahatray

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a fixed sample size of 1, and your GR amount is less than one, then auto valuation cannot take place.

MH

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

So is their any other alternative by which i can do auto GR of quantity less than 1 Ton.

Regards,

MR

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

The system works as designed here: if you specify that you always have to inspect 1 ton, and the amount you receive is less than that, then you cannot auto valuate this.

As as solution you either might lower your sample size or do a sample size calculation based on the GR amount, e.g. 75% or based on a sampling plan.

MH

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

One more thing to add for checking this: If you look up the inspection lot in table QASV (sample specifications for inspection processing), you should find the following in field BEWREGEL:

• Valuation rule A1 (manual valuation) in case your GR amount < fixed sample size
  • Valuation rule 10 or 11 (e.g. for attributive inspection ) in case your GR amount >= fixed sample size

Regards

MH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur plant level settings ---RR view and set the Recording function as background in SPRO.

Regards

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand/Shailendra

If i change the recording function as background in SPRO what effect it will have other than auto valuation

Thanks in advance

Mukesh Chahatray

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is no impact no other thing, once u recorded ur data during RR, then system automatically change the status as "5" means characterstics valuated.

Regards

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

what happens in this case is we have recording config as AUTOMATIC CLOSE. and with this for the same material some times during saving the recorded results system gives auto valuation and some times it ask for manual valuation. so i want to know why this happens

Regards

MR

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i have done the necessary setting still  i am facing the same problem of manual valuation

regards,

Mukesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check following configuration

QCC0 > Basic settings > Maintain settings at plant level > Double click on appropriate plant code > Go to result recording tab > Against recording configuration choose X i.e all functions in background.

Create new lot and then check

AR