cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Sales issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Urgent..!!!

I recently configured consignment sales for my client. But i am having a major flaw.

For example: I do a consignment fillup for a customer X, with a material 'M' for the serial numbers, 1,2,3,4,5. After the fill up the system status of these serial numbers becomes ECUS ESTO, which is correct.

Now when i create a consignment issue from this customer, the system allows me to make delivery of serial numbers other than 1,2,3,4,5. say '6'. Now since serial number 6 does not exist in the consignment stock for customer X, the sytem must not allow to make a consignment issue for it. I have tried to do everything possible, but could not solve.

Please help. !!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this & test,

At OIS2, for that serial profile - Stock check for serial no.s - Maintain 2-as error.

Regards,

Pawar

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried to do everything possible, but could not solve.

Can you please post here...the possible alternatives you have tried.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please post here...the possible alternatives you have tried.

Thank you for your reply Ravi.

• When we assign serial numbers to a delivery for the consignment issue,  we have various search options to search serial number, one of them is "search by serial number". Here i entered the various search filter input fields, so that the available serial numbers for selection are only the ones which are at the consignment customer's stock. These fields are the "Material" ( i enter M), "Customer" ( i enter X) and "System Status" ( i enter ECUS and ESTO). This indeed helps in a way that only correct serial numbers are now available for selection. But the problem still remains, that the user can still enter the incorrect serial numbers directly, and the system accepts them without any error.

• I copied my sales document types for fill up and issue from the standard CF and  CI issue document types in SAP. And i also checked the item categories, schedule line item categories and the movement types. Still no use.

Please help me..it is really urgent..!!