SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifurcation of commitment & actual budget consumed in fmrp_rw_budcon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In report fmrp_rw_budcon, there is column for "budget consumed". As per our settings, its total of commitments (PR/POs) and actual budget consumed (GR/IR & IV). We want to have bifurcation of this figure.

I have tried to create a new report using report painter. I copied existing fmrp_rw_budcon report and  then tried using value types (50/51 for commitment & 54 for GR/IR & IV)

But with these settings in report painter, system is not showing any values in these columns at all ( in columns with value types). Can we use value types here?  or we are missing some customizing?

Further there is another column in report - Commitment/Actual. It shows a value which is different than one showed in "budget consumed". Whats is difference between these two columns?

Please provide your inputs

Thanks

Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Budget consumed' works on 9H/9I ledgers, i.e. AVC ledgers data. There, value type has no meaning. If you want to split actuals and commitments you have to work on 9A/9B (or 9C) ledgers, which is posting data. Notice that 'Commitment/Actuals' column works on these ledgers.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Budget consumed' works on 9H/9I ledgers, i.e. AVC ledgers data. There, value type has no meaning. If you want to split actuals and commitments you have to work on 9A/9B (or 9C) ledgers, which is posting data. Notice that 'Commitment/Actuals' column works on these ledgers.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli,

I understand now. I used 9A/9B Ledgers & got the desired results.

I have a related query.

In our system, in the same report there is difference between column consumed budget & actual/commitment column

What can be reasons for the same? I understand that we can define consumed budget (excluding certain value types from it) in customizing. We have not done any such customizing.

Thanks

Pawan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could happen also from the existence of AVC control objects derivation strategy. If this is also not the case, try executing FMAVCREINIT transaction and check if the problem dissappears.