SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales generic data

manthana_c
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Expert:

when I open sales order for generic article, should I enter varinat number of article directly or any function that I can select which color,size and display article number on screen directly.

THanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

You can use Advanced Search for article using Search Engine Option(using F4 against Article field will you many options).

Here you can sort an article based on the article category(in this case 2 - for variants) and also you can narrow down your search using article description(for example colour,size etc),sales org,dist.channel,MC etc

Alternately you can use Articles for Class parameter using F4 wherein you can use class type 0012 and the relevant class name to get the details for the relevant information,however you need to know the class name in this search to be complete.

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

You can use Advanced Search for article using Search Engine Option(using F4 against Article field will you many options).

Here you can sort an article based on the article category(in this case 2 - for variants) and also you can narrow down your search using article description(for example colour,size etc),sales org,dist.channel,MC etc

Alternately you can use Articles for Class parameter using F4 wherein you can use class type 0012 and the relevant class name to get the details for the relevant information,however you need to know the class name in this search to be complete.

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.