cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST or VAT needs to be determined based on Ship-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have got the requirement that the VAT/CST should be fetched based on Ship to Party instead of Sold to Party.

Example :

My Plant has region - 06 (Gujarat), i am creating SO with Sold to Party of 06 (Gujarat) and ship to Party 13 (Maharastra), based on the Sales tax act, the we should levy CST not VAT (As the tax will be determined based on Ship to Party).

Please help how to achive the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi frnd,

Create condition table Based on ship to party, probably you will get what you required 

former_member209066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the tax code Determination.

Thanks,

Nithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

always VAT / CST will be calculated based on the following,

Delivery plant region, ship to party region, customer tax classification & material tax classification.

create condition type with the above combination, so that sytem determines automatically. In case SP & SH is same and belongs to same region system picks VAT.

Thanks

VSA

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you maintain the condition records , like ship to party level , when you create the SO, on that time ,ship to party give different , and it ship to party level, at sales are level , billing tab , here maintain the tax classification, as cst or vst, based on this tax calcification, maintain the condition records

at VK11, for utxj or  mwst,  then you will check the SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default it is based on the region of the ship to party. Check the condition table created by you if it is taking the value of the sold-to party. The condition table should have Region and Region of Delivery Plant along with other required fields.