hi all,

process flow is like this,

101 mvt     mat doc A

601 mvt     mat doc B

602 mvt     mat doc C ---> cancellation of b

601 mvt     mat doc D

602 mvt     mat doc E ---> cancellation of d

601 mvt     mat doc F

now when trying to do J1IJ for the mat doc F 601 mvt delivery, the excises taxes(bed,ecs..etc) are all showing 0 amount.

last check on the table J_1IRG23D, the excise taxes are pegged between mat doc A and mat doc B, so that explains why J1IJ is showing 0 amount for mat doc F delivery.

in such cases, how shall i reconcile the excises taxes between mat doc A and mat doc F?

any suggestion?

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

101 movement type material document A, here you will check excise duties will capture or not , it means after MIGO , you can do the J1IG , so this J1IG excise duties will capture or not ,

once mother plant excise duties also check ,

check the table J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL Based on reference document or material, plant storage location  , wise

J1IJ, excise duties  nil, main reason that material and quantity all ready done the J1IJ ,  J1IG excise duties will wrong , and mother plant J1IIN exxise duties

and also check the J_1IRG23D , here enter the material and quantity, batch, plant , check its all ready done or not

0 Kudos

hi bojja,

yes, the excise values are all captured in J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL and  J_1IRG23D.

as mentioned earlier the 101 mat doc A has been paired up with 601 mat doc B..and there's a few cancellation of the 601 mat doc afterwards..

now we are at the last 601 mat doc F and trying to post the J1IJ but the excise values are all "0".

so how should i reconcile the 101 mat doc A to the last 601 mat doc F?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

delivery number same or different , and also tel me , when you check the table J_1IRG23D  here material document number it check , for all material document

their any data is available , please conform this

0 Kudos

hi bojja,

101 mat doc A

601 mat doc B - delivery no 1

602 mat doc C - delivery no 1 -> cancellation of B

601 mat doc D - delivery no 2

602 mat doc E - delivery no 2 -> cancellation of D

601 mat doc F - delivery no 3

last check in table J_1IRG23D, the 101 mat doc A is still tied to delivery no 1(mat doc B) and there's no entry for delivery no 2 and no 3 in the table J_1IRG23D.

thus that's why when in J1IJ and selecting delivery no 3, the excise taxes are all "0".

also in J1IJ, i can't select delivery no1 and no2 anymore, there's error message "entry xxx does not exist in VBUK" which i think because they have been cancelled.

any ideas?

thanks.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

j1ij all ready done, with reference with delivery number one, when do the cancellation time , you could not cancel the J1IJ, direct cancel the vl09, only that why excise duties will showing ZERO,

here enter the delivery number one, or delivery number one pgi number , then depot excise invoice number you will find ,

you material and quantity all ready done the J1IJ, for delivery number one

0 Kudos

hi bojja,

in my case, how do i post J1IJ for delivery no 3?

is the only way to patch the data in J_1IRG23D table?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your mgio, j1ig  , Reference all ready done the J1IJ for delivery 1,

so you can not create the another J1IJ for delivery 3,

you want delivery 3 J1IJ, you can do another migo, j1ig  for that particular quantity and material,

or you can change the tables level

their is one way,

first check the table j_1irg23d here status check as reverse or cancel ,

next go to J_1IEXCDTL here enter the  required data , and add the quantity for remaining , here enter the quantity , then create the J1IJ for    delivery 3