cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPLOLEA Error with SAP GUI for Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just installed SAP GUI for Java 7.20 rev8 on Mac. I am executing transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94 on SCM 7.0 and getting a short dump in Program SAPLOLEA in Module AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH.

I tried activating the Activating the automation trace but not able to find the menu options as listed in the note 683960. I am attaching the short dump which I receive when executing the transaction.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RMW
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

in transaction classification (se93), /SAPAPO/SDP94 is marked as "SAP GUI for Windows" only, but I do not know why.

The short dump does not give much information about the source of the problem.

To find out, what is causing the dump, we need the trace of SAP GUI for Java. Please refer to the screenshots regarding switching on tracing.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rolf-Martin for your instructions. Here is the trace file which I received during execution of transaction. In addition to the default components I activated GRD (Grid Control) for the trace. Short dump is mentioned at the way end of the file.

I looked at a few other transactions in our system using SE93 and though they are not marked as supported by SAPGUI for Java they are running fine e.g. /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1

Interestingly I found transaction SE16 is marked as not supported by SAPGUI for windows in our system, though I am able to execute it for the SAP GUI for windows.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur

RMW
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

I kindly ask you to create a support message on component BC-FES-JAV, add the tracefile and a brief description of the steps to recreate the dump. Be prepared that a support person wants to logon to your SAP system to reproduce.

Sometimes transactions marked in se93 as "SAP GUI for Windows only" point to components only available in that SAP GUI. From the trace, I have not seen this confirmed so far however.

Thanks and best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rolf-Martin, I will create a support message. As this problem occurs only with a specific user, will the support require access to the system or to the terminal where the problem has been observed?

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur

jude_bradley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Have all users the same version of SAPGUI for JAVA?

If only one user is affected, it seems to me that it's an installation issue.

A reinstall is recommend before going further.

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude,

We are conducting a pilot for the SAP GUI for Java and I am the first person to install it. I will look at the installation instructions again and see if I have missed anything.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur

jude_bradley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Since you are on a pilot scheme, you should be aware of this note:

http://service.sap.com/sap.support/notes/454939

and

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/824691

Best regards,

Jude