cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i created one cash sale order and trying to create invoice after doing PGI but system throwing error as "Order quantity 0 not equal to goods issue 2 BOX"

i checked in VTFA copy controls for the item category ZBVN, the billing qty maintain as A - Order quantity less invoiced quantity.

what can be the problem plz guide. also checked forum but could not able to get the reply.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For copy control sales document to billing document at item level set price indicator as order related quantity status according to invoice quantity.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all,

i got the solution, as am working in AFS industry in copy control i should maintain the routine number 499 - Item/order-rel. AFS. maintained the same and problem resolved.

Thanks

Ashwini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Check Your cash document type settings, and also check sales order,

the order quantity should be equal to Goods issue quantity.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for reply, but the order quantity is 2 box and while doing PGI also 2 Box i don't know why system is showing order qty as 0 box while doing PGI.

plz suggest. the correct quantity not flowing through order to PGI.

Thanks

Ashwini

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswini,

Please check your PGI in VL02N why because The Stock Fully Picked or Not?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Naren,

as this is Cash sale hence by-default  the delivery is not relevant for picking. i tried creating the invoice before its got created. recently am facing this problem.

Thanks

Ashwini

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswini,

AS Case sales ,the item category is not relevant for picking(BVN) and In rush sales ,the item category is relevant for picking (TAN).

But check once again in OVLP ,that item category is relevant for picking or not and also check your stock and also check warehouse management is activated or not for that .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

All settings are in place, item category i made relevant for picking and then did PGI but the invoice not generating.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am still not able to create order related invoice, the system is showing error "order qty 0 not equal to PGI qty 2 Box" but the order qty is also 2 box.

checked the settings of OVLP not found any solution.

Thanks

Ashwini

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please Click on that Error and take the Screen Shot put here.

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that you input sale order and not the delivery reference in VF01

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check copy control setting.

Make it order related quantity.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren, the screen shot attached for your reference.

Dear Lakshmipathi, As shown in above image i am giving the order number in VF01

dear kapil - The copy control routine maintain in VTFA is 001 - Header / Order related.

Thanks

Ashwini

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

here at menu bar edit-log , then system sows log data , please post the that particular log data

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VF02 and put your Billing Number and enter.Go to environments and click on revenue account and also see reconcialation account.Here you have to find out what error.

Thanks,

NSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check log which shown by screen shot from BOJJA Sivasankar.

And check copy control setting at item level

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren and Bojja,  after checking the log only i posted my question here. the erro msg in log is "order qty 0 not equal to PGI qty 2 Box"

@NSK if am not able to create the billing then how can i go to VF02 and check.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your issue one is order quantity another issue no billing document generated ,

comes second  : no billing document is generated ,

first go to VF01 here enter the delivery number then press enter , system sows message no billing document generated , on that same go to menu bar click on edit-log then system sows why it will come, i told here only check the EDIT-LOG not for VF02,

please try this

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Go to VOV8 here check what type of the Billing Document did you maintain there .

2. See document flow for delivery is completed or being processed and also see picking quantity fully picked or not in VL02N

3. Go to VA02 and also see Order  quantity have you maintain  or not.

May I know, which scenario you were running

Please Check .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The cash sale can only be billed if the order quantity is the same as the goods issue quantity. If this is not the case, you need to adjust the cash sale document so that the delivered quantity and the quantity to be billed match.

The above is the standard documentation.  So check once again your DA that is PGId.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check:

Ordered quantity (in the cash sale order) should be equal to Delivery quantity & PGI quantity of the delivery.

Then user can do the billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW

I Have one doubt why user cant create billing if order qnty is not equal to delivery and pgi

some times may pay money and take items later ( partially ) but he needs billing now only

it is common issue in real time scenarios

pl explain why we cant create

ex : i payd full amount for 100 televisions and i want billing now only but 50 tvs once and left 50 tvs next day

then what should w do

thanks a lot

i hope the dynamic answer from u