cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCP-IP connection error in RFC-RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I'm configuring an sender RFC(CRM) to receiver RFC(ECC) scenario in freshly configured PI 7.31 system (which is the 1st interface in the system).

I'm getting the below connection error for the TCP/IP connection maintained in CRM system which is pointing to the Program_ID in PI system.

What can be the reason for this? Anything missing in PI system to be maintained/configured? Is any connectivity between PI and CRM system missing out here?

Please guide me at the earliest.

Thanks,

Amit Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

This is the common error,please check with your basis team.Possible reason is program ID is not registered in the server.

Regards,

$HRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The Problem got resolved.

The GateWay Host(and its IP address) of SAP PI server was not maintained in SAP CRM server. So it was unable to recognise the host name of SAP PI server. Hence I replaced it by IP address of SAP PI server. Then after the connection got established.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Regards,

Amit Patil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you paste the error as the screenshot is blurr..  Most likely this might be gateway issue. Work with basis guy. check on the server as well if the gateway is working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Attaching the screenshot again...

Thanks,

Amit Patil

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Connection test is failing here, means XI not able to connect to R3 system . Please ask your basis person user and  password used RFC destination is maintained in R/3 system also.

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please ask your basis guys to check the connection between PI and ECC system is there any firewall

exixts or not.

Bais guy can check this using below command in OS level using sidadm id in PI system

telnet <host name of  ECC> 21

Regards,

Abhijit Maiti