Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Async/Sync without BPM

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to implement an Async/Sync Bridge without using BPM. The scenario is as follows:

IDoc   <-> SOAP(Sync Webservice)

Request flow:

Request_Source_async_out(IDoc Sender)  --->   Request_Target_Async_in (SOAP Receiver)

Response flow:

Response_Source_async_out(SOAP Sender) --->  Response_Target_Async_in(IDoc Receiver)

As Sender is an IDoc interface, hence, I can't make it Sync Interface and also cannot add modules to it.

So I have added following modules in SOAP Receiver adapter:

AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean    Local Enterprise Bean    1

Standard Default SOAP Bean              Local Enterprise Bean   soap

AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean    Local Enterprise Bean    2

Module parameters:

1   passThrough               true

2   replaceInterface           true

2   interface                     Response_Source_async_out

2   interfaceNamespace   {Namespace}

So far, it works, I get SOAP response back with correct Sender Party, Service, Receiver Service  and message structure.

Request Message is successfully processed.

But the Sender Interface for Resonse message is always Request_Target_Async_in while it should be Response_Source_async_out, hence message fails with an error (No Standard Sender Agreement found)

Somehow replaceInterface and interface parameters don't seem to be working as no matter what I enter here, Sender Interface for Resonse Message is always Request_Target_Async_in

Could you please let me know how can I change the Sender Interface for Response message?

Thanks.

Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shweta,

I am trying to do same kind of interface with proxy to Soap( external system)...Does they need to anything form there end to get the response back?........I did same kind of configuration but i am not getting response bcak.

Thanks,

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys need help here

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

As per my understanding you want to change interface name, I think this will work . Export Idoc xsd and save it file.xsd .create new external definition ->category-> xsd and import file.xsd ,save and activate external definition . In your sender interfaces replace Idoc with external definition . Please correct me , If i got ur requirement wrongly.

Regards

Hari.

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Appreciate your reply. But this is not about changing Interface name during design time.

Both Request and Response flows are correctly configured.The problem is, during runtime, when SOAP

Response is received, sender interface for response message is incorrectly set to that of Request Target interface while it should be Response source interface.

Hope it clarifies the issue.

Best Regards,

Shweta

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The modules configuration needs to be done only on the sender channel not in soap channel. Since you don't have sender channel and sender agreement, you get this error.  IMO, async-sync without BPM for IDOC sender might not be possible.

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for the details. But How-to Guide says, it can be done at receiver end.Moreover the error 'no sender agreement found' is for SOAP sender for Response message. Scenario is working and response is sent back but with incorrect Sender interface. I suspect some problem with module parameters which are not able to replace interface name.

Regards,

Shweta

SD78
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

are the Sync/Async bridge and  Async/Sync bridge without BPM with 7.31 (AXE Java only) possible? I can't create a sender agreement for my jms sender adapter.

Regards,

Stefan