cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check only in Delivery and not in Sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a business requirement, where the requested quantity should be confirmed on the Requested Delivery date. But Delivery should be created only for the available quantity on the date when delivery is created.

For example, if the ordered quantity is 100 and RDD is 30/08/2012. In sales order all the 100 qty should be confimed with sch line for 30/08/2012. If delivery is created on 01/09/2012 and only 40 qty are available during that time, delivery should be created with 40 qty and the remaining 60 remains open in the sales order. In our business Deliveries are created through background jobs, so its not possible to change the delivery qty at the time of delivery creation.

To do this i created a new Availability checking group (YY) and created Availability control in OVZ9 only for YY+BE. By this way i restricted ATP check only for delivery. But this doesnt seem to be working. Is there a way to acheive this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Frnd,

Plz activate availability at delivery item control  level and allow only one -time dlv  setting in cmr and if you want deactivate for particular transaction only  in sales document controls deactivate

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your system currently not allowing this? I think it should [if you are allowing partial deliveries].

Are there 40 available according to the delivery checking rule?

Are you getting an error message when you try to create the delivery?