SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU CONTRACTS REPLICATION TO CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help in replicating the ISU contracts to CRM,through emigal we have uploaded the contracts into EVER now i am trying to replicate contracts from ISU to CRM  for this we have to update EVERH table,for this i have created all the CRM products and assigned the CRM Products at MDT header level.I hvae maintained the Dummy product in ECRMSETTINGS,i have runned the report ECRM_GENERATE_EVERH report makes entries in EVERH but all the entries in EVERH has been updated with dummy product.

Could you please help me how to resolve this issue,Please let me know if i am missing any configuration.

Thanks & Regards

sr

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sr,

what you experiencing is the expected functionality. When generating EVERH with the report delivered by SAP all IS-U contracts receive the dummy product maintained in ECRMSETTINGS.

If you want the correct products in EVERH (and subsequently after the initial load in CRM) you need to extend the report delivered by SAP. What you need to do is to create a mapping from traif type in IS-U to the CRM products (custom table). For each contract you then read this customizing in you custom report to update EVERH and assign the correct product. As a result the correct CRM product will be linked to the CRM contracts during the initial load of contracts.

Christian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sr,

what you experiencing is the expected functionality. When generating EVERH with the report delivered by SAP all IS-U contracts receive the dummy product maintained in ECRMSETTINGS.

If you want the correct products in EVERH (and subsequently after the initial load in CRM) you need to extend the report delivered by SAP. What you need to do is to create a mapping from traif type in IS-U to the CRM products (custom table). For each contract you then read this customizing in you custom report to update EVERH and assign the correct product. As a result the correct CRM product will be linked to the CRM contracts during the initial load of contracts.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for the  reply that was a useful informataion, it  will be a great help if you can send me code which has been used in your project for updating the EVERH.

Please help me out in resolving this error.

Thanks & Regards

sr

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hallo sr,

posting the code we used will not be helpful for you as the requirements are alsways very customer specific.

What you need to do are the following steps:

1.) Create a customizing table that contains a mapping between CRM Products (Product name) and and the CRM tarif.

2.) You need to fill the table and make sure that exactly one tarif maps to one CRM product.

3. ) Create a custom version of ECRM_GENERATE_EVERH where you read the customizing and use it to set the correct CRM product (e.g. lines 235ff in ECRM_GENERATE_EVERH)

That's basically it.

We also used a custom remote function module in CRM to get the products available in the CRM system together with their GUID etc. This can be done by a function module that basically executes

SELECT * FROM comm_product INTO ... WHERE product_type = '02'.

Christian