cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SeeBurger Error : Split997 : Catching exception calling messaging system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am using PI 7.3 – Java Only Stack Version and using ICO for interface.

My Scenario is EDI – 810 to Invoic02 IDOC - Invoice coming from vendor to ECC and then acknowledgement back to VENDOR.

At Sender Side instead of using AS2 Adapter Currently I am using File Sender but Having all EDI related Modules in It - Like Classifier, BIC, Splitter.

Below is my Sender File Channel Configuration:-

1 localejbs/SeeClassifier                          Local Enterprise Bean      classifier

2 localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean                  Local Enterprise Bean      bic

3 localejbs/Seeburger/MessageSplitter    Local Enterprise Bean      splitter

4 CallSapAdapter                                    Local Enterprise Bean    0

bic    classifierAttid            classifierAtt

bic    destSourceMsg          MainDocument

bic    destTargetMsg          MainDocument

bic    mappingName          See_E2X_ANSIX12_810_V4010

bic    setIgnoreCRLF          true

bic    split                          true

classifier    showInAuditLog    true

classifier    attId                        classifierAtt

classifier    destSourceMsg      MainDocument

splitter sourceDest MainDocument

splitter targetChannel 943274043090098|See_E2X_ANSIX12_810_V4010|ACCEPTED|1

With this configuration my File Sender is working perfectly fine - It is reading EDI 810 file and converting it to XML and passing data to Invoice02 IDOC and successfully IDOC is posted on ECC 

1. But for functional acknowledgement it is getting failed at Split997 Adapter. 

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: Initiation of inbound message 117656e7-ee04-11e1-869e-0000000f65ff failed!:

Error in senderChannel 33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470: Catching exception calling messaging system-module:senderChannel 33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470: Catching exception calling messaging system Start processing 2f7e1097-edcc-11e1-9113-0000000f65ff (INBOUND-splitter-1).

Mode: MESSAGE & ASYNC Roll back transaction for 2f7e1097-edcc-11e1-9113-0000000f65ff(INBOUND-splitter-1)----Error in channelSplit997_FunctionalAck_Sender:

Error in senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470': Catching exception calling messaging system-module:senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470':

Catching exception calling messaging system Alert triggered:

Initiation of inbound message with id 68d17ee3-edcd-11e1-caad-0000000f65ff.

Parent ID Reference: 2f7e1097-edcc-11e1-9113-0000000f65ff(INBOUND-splitter-1) failed:

Error in senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470':

Catching exception calling messaging system-module:senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470': Catching exception calling messaging system

And In Addition to this in See Burger Workbench - Status is - Initiation for backend Pending.

2.  Now when I Change Module Configuration Say AUTO Instead of See_E2X_ANSIX12_810_V4010

bic    mappingName          AUTO

Then functional Acknowledgements is get generated

Commit transaction for ec0f3d04-ee07-11e1-cf42-0000000f65ff(INBOUND-splitter-1). Mode: MESSAGE & ASYNC

Finish processing message ecb04513-ee07-11e1-c64a-0000000f65ff (parent reference ec0f3d04-ee07-11e1-cf42-0000000f65ff(INBOUND-splitter-1) )

But this time File Sender got into error and invoice02 not getting generated.

Error: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You need to make the splitter configuration in your seeburger workbench when you use AUTO. Also the sender and receiver interfaces of the original scenario that reads the EDI file must use the Functional Acknowledgement message types. Hope this clarifies!

~Srini

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

This helped me solve a similar issue pretty quick.

0 Kudos

Hello Prabhat

I'm on the same situation of Naresh , we tried to configure split997 in PI 7.3 single stack, but i didn't have luck I'm not sure how configure for  ICO .

I'm really appreciate your help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth .

Send me a Test mail on

prabhat . b . sharma @ accenture . com

I will send you the docs, what ever I have.

Regards

PS

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

what kind of message are you processing ?

(ANSI X12, EDIFACT....)

In general there should be no problem with Single Stack and ICO...so I am planning to write a quick guide to post it here in the SCN once I have a little spare time...

Kidn Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the screenshot as attachment.

Module tab contains

Classifier:

This module is used to recognize the EDI standard used by business partners. The module receives the EDI interchange as input. The output of the module is a new attachment in the XI message. This attachment is an XML document containing information about the format of the EDI Interchange like EDI version (ex. 4010) ,EDI format (ex. ANSI-X12)

Parameter name

Description

attID

Specifies the name of attachment in which SeeClassifier's analysis result is stored

destSourceMsg

Specifies the attachment which must be analyzed and classified. In this example it is MainDocument which means classifier module is instructed to analyze the incoming EDI Interchange.

showInAuditLog

If this parameter is set to true, the information on the classification is

Shown in the audit log.

BIC (Business Integration Converter):

It is for doing the E2X (EDI to XML) and X2E (XML to EDI) conversion.

This Converter module reads the output/attachment created by the SeeClassifier module to select and start the correct mapping. The mapping is responsible for converting from a given data source in format A, to a destination format B. In this case, the converter reads the input EDI interchange, creates a functional acknowledgement XML document as a Main document and also starts the mapping of EDI 850 interchange which in turn creates single EDI xml documents as attachments to the main document.

Main Document – Functional acknowledgement XML document

Attachments –   First EDI 850 xml document(1)

Second EDI 850 xml document(2)

Third EDI 850 xml document(3)

Note that Seeburger proprietary functional Acknowledgement is created as a Main Document during BIC module execution. Hence the sender agreement referring the sender communication channel which is picking the actual EDI interchange document is created with functional acknowledgement interface created in ESR “SI_FunctionalAck_Async_Out”

Functional Acknowledgment is created, when all the EDI documents in EDI interchange is processed.

FA Status in Seeburger propriety FA is set to:

• Partly Accepted - if any of the documents (child mappings) contained errors
  • Accepted – if all child mappings finished execution successfully
  • Rejected - if all the documents (child mappings) contained errors

If status of Functional Acknowledgment is Rejected ( R ),then there EDI to XML conversion wont takes place .Hence there won’t be any attachments in XI message.

Parameter name

Description

classifierAttID

If the SeeClassifier module is running before the SEEBURGER

ConverterModule, specify the ID/Name of the attachment where the outputs

of SeeClassifier were stored.

destSourceMsg

This parameter is used to specify which data has to be converted and

1. split. Applicable values are:

MainDocument: Main payload of the SAP NW PI Message.

SeeburgerMain: Attachment with name SeeburgerMain: This is

the default value, if the attachment does not exist, the main

document is used.

<attachmentId>: Other attachment with the given ID.

destTargetMsg

This parameter is used to specify where the resulting document

should be placed after conversion. Applicable values are:

MainDocument: Main payload of the SAP NW PI Message.

SeeburgerMain: Attachment with name SeeburgerMain: This is

the default value, if the attachment does not exist, the main

document is used.

<attachmentId>: Other attachment with the given ID.

saveSourceMsg

This parameter is used to specify if and where the source message

(message before conversion) should be stored. The value can be an

ID for an attachment.

mappingName

The mappingName must be set to AUTO. Otherwise, the

SEEBURGER Converter module does not read the classifier’s

1. information.

For selecting the corresponding mapping (850 or 810 or 997…) at runtime the parameter value is AUTO for the corresponding Parameter Name “mappingName ”, then it goes to the Seeburger workbench and selects the corresponding mapping based on the sender EDI ID.

split

This parameter must be set to true. Otherwise the split option will not

be used.

Split: This is for splitting the functional acknowledgement from the 850 Documents.

The Split module is the last component in the module chain. It does not perform any operation on the functional acknowledgement document, which will be passed on to the Integration Server Engine. For every attachment containing the EDI Messages an XI message will be created and placed on a new inbound channel using the Splitter Sender Adapter (Split 997 channel). As a result, a new XI message will be created for each EDI document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

I am facing similar issue now.

What was the solution for this 997 error?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prabhat..

I am getting the same error. Hope you can help me out on this one... And could you please explain me on configuring the splitter... What if the incoming EDI document is dynamic.. i mean since you that the incoming doc is 810, you gave the same in splitter parameter. what if it is dynamic..? how to configure the same in Seeburger work bench... please help me on this..

Thanks in advance...

--Naresh