SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Invoice details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to SAP IS Utilities hence can someone help me with getting to know the following data for a particular contract account of a particular Business partner:

1. Invoice type

2. Unpaid amount for invoice

I know table ERDK returns the invoice number based on BP and contract account. Can you please tell me which fields will contain the above mentioned values?

Thanks,

Gauri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Gauri ... 

1. Invoice type  - What would be your definition of invoice type?   ERDK-VERART will inidicate the clearing type:

R41 - Periodic

R42 - Contract finaling

R43 - Final bill

Otherwise the invoice lines ...   filled in the level DOC_ITEM of the invoice applicaiton form will have the main transaction:

0100     periodic

0200     final

0300     manual

2. Unpaid amount for invoice   - ERDK-TOTAL_AMNT will have the amount of the invoice (current or current and arrears, depending on how open item selection (TE529) is configured).

Regards ...   Joe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Gauri ... 

1. Invoice type  - What would be your definition of invoice type?   ERDK-VERART will inidicate the clearing type:

R41 - Periodic

R42 - Contract finaling

R43 - Final bill

Otherwise the invoice lines ...   filled in the level DOC_ITEM of the invoice applicaiton form will have the main transaction:

0100     periodic

0200     final

0300     manual

2. Unpaid amount for invoice   - ERDK-TOTAL_AMNT will have the amount of the invoice (current or current and arrears, depending on how open item selection (TE529) is configured).

Regards ...   Joe

0 Kudos

Hey Thanks Joe!!

one more question I had, which field in table ERDK indicates that the invoice is paid. That means the amount is paid for the invoice?

Thanks..

Gauri

0 Kudos

Hey Gauri ...  Answered in the other posting .... need to read DFKKOP.    Joe