cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting messages with error/schedule/recorded status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Accidentally on our test system there are lots of messages were sent and all of them either in error on recorded/scheduled and I want to delete them all to free system resources.

Using archieve/delete jobs I can delete only successful messages or sync message with error but this time I want to delete all messages in XI.

I am using SP15.

Thanks and Regards,

Gourav Khare

(If you are refering to any previous forum link/post kindly make sure that it was answered or atleast not referring to another post.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the XML messages info are stored in tansparent tables...u can refresh those table but not adivisable to do so. RSXMB_MARK_DELETABLE_MESSAGES and

RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES will delete all successfully processed asynchronous messages but not error messages.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/1dc877301a06f4e10000000a422035/frameset.htm">Deleting Process Data No Longer Required</a>

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/80553b4d53273de10000000a114084/frameset.htm">Archiving and Deleting</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete all messages (successful as well as unsuccessful). If you know table name then please tell me I'll refresh that table directly.

Regards,

Gourav

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check with these t.tables and then proceed though not adivsable...

1. SXMSPEMAS

2. SXMSPERROR

3. SXMSPMAST

4. SXMSPVERS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav

I had same problems when i deletes queues entries using transaction SMQ2 instede of correctly cancelling messages using transaction SXMB_MONI.

To solution the problem I used RSXMB_CHECK_MSG_QUEUE report to delete the inconsistencies, read SAP Note 688147 for more information.

Reply us, if this resolve you problem.

sds

Marco Zerbini

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gourav,

In SXMB_MONI you have an option at the top called CANCEL PROCESSING\.

Select the Messages that are scheduled for processing and then click on this to cancle the procesing of your message.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

It is not possible to cancel all messages (more than 30000 messages) and lots of messages are EOIO so I can't cancel them in one go.

regards