Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client want us to create credit limit for all their customers where they can load a product and we monitor the credit limit.

The scenario they want is this, example:

Customer ABC LTD has a credit limit of $10,000 but due to is business operation he want to take products from other region where we have depot.

in our

Region A : we gave him $5000 as credit limit of a product he can lift

Region B: we gave him $3000 as credit limit of a product he can lift

Region C: we gave him $2000 as credit limit of a product he can lift

What we have done is that we created

ABC LTD as Sold to Party (Main account) and as a Payer in Region A, Bill to Party in Region B, and Ship to Party in Region C.

What my Client want is that all activities or transactions in all regions should roll up to ABC ltd in sold to party when reporting.

I.e ABC LTD - Sold to Party (Main account)

ABC LTD - Payer

ABC LTD - Sold to Party

ABC LTD - Ship to Party

Presently i can only run report on regions only were activities as taking place not in ABC LTD - Sold to Party

Kindly assist me on how i can run a report that all transactions in regions will roll up to main account in ABC LTD - Sold to Party

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lolly,

What do you mean by a Region ?  Is it a company code or a Plant  or a Sales Office ?

If it is company code and if each company code is having different credit control area, then it is difficult.

Credit management controls at credit control area level.

If all these can be accomodated under single credit control area, then use the Credit Account option in Credit Management.  The credit control will happen at  main Credit Account.

Regards

Raju